- Date: March 8, 2014
- Start: 8:30 am
- End: 3:00 pm
- Venue: Boston Marriott Long Wharf
Join other individuals, families, and caregivers affected by type 1 diabetes (T1D) at all life stages for a day of education and connection, featuring:
- An update on the latest JDRF-funded research.
- A keynote address from Steve Richert, a rock climber who was diagnosed with T1D in 1999 at age 16.
- Breakout sessions on balancing T1D management and parental anxiety, pregnancy/parenting with T1D, school issues, and travel.
- Fun activities for children of all ages with T1D and their siblings.
- Diabetes vendors sharing information about the newest products available.
A light breakfast and lunch will be provided. Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors and vendors, there is no cost to attend the event.
Sara and Greg Poulos Family
More Information: JDRF TypeOneNation Boston Brochure 2014
Online registration is now open: Register Today! You can also download the above flyer and email, mail, or fax your registration to:
JDRF New England Chapter, attn: Nichole Messier
60 Walnut Street, Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
(781) 431-8836 (fax) firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Lauren Shields at (781) 431-0700 or email@example.com.