JDRF is the only organization with a strategic research plan to end type 1 diabetes (T1D). For more than four decades, we have been renowned as a highly effective research organization with remarkable efficiency in directing donor dollars toward achieving our goal of a world without T1D. JDRF puts donor dollars to work; more than 80 percent of what we spend goes directly to research and research-related education.
As we close out 2013, please consider making a gift to support our mission. Year-end giving opportunities include:
- Making a gift through our Holiday Giving Campaign at http://jdrfevents.donordrive.com/campaign/newengland, or start your own campaign.
- Making a gift in honor of a loved one; we will send a note card notifying them that you have made a gift in their name.
- Making a gift of appreciated stock or mutual funds—transfer securities directly from your account and you can enjoy the deduction for the full current value and avoid capital gains tax.
- Checking with your employer regarding their matching gifts program, where you can effectively double or triple your charitable contribution. Visit www.matchinggift.com/jdrf to see if your company matches gifts.
- Becoming a Cure Crusader by making a monthly gift commitment. In addition, gifts over a certain dollar amount may qualify for our Major Gift Program.
- Naming JDRF in your estate plans through a will or trust, retirement assets, life insurance policy, gift annuity or other life income gift.
- Using your Discover® card to give to JDRF. Now through January 31, 2014, Discover will match 2% of your gift; that’s in addition to the Cashback Bonus you already earn every time you use your card.
With our strategy and your support, we will turn Type One into Type None.
For more information about giving options available at JDRF or the research you will be helping to fund, contact Amy Montalto, Executive Director, at (781) 431-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.