31st Annual Boston Gala
- May 18, 2013
- 06:00 - 12:00
- Boston Marriott Copley Place
- This event has passed.
Our theme at the 31st Annual Boston Gala is centered on the commonalities between athletes and those living with type 1 diabetes (T1D): using daily motivation and inspiration to strive for consistent control, overcoming obstacles and winning.
Team up with us on Saturday, May 18 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place as we honor Gary Hall, Jr., an Olympic swimmer and JDRF Advocate who has lived with T1D since 1999, and recognize Bill Burnett, founder and race director of the Cohasset Triathlon, as the 2013 Nancy Jones Diabetes Champion.
You can help us set the pace by joining in the fight to cure diabetes and supporting our efforts through a number of opportunities, including:
- Purchasing tickets, corporate tables, sponsorships, and advertisements in the Gala Program Book.
- Giving directly to research through our Fund A Cure Program.
- Helping procure items for the live and silent auctions.
- Donating your time and talent as a volunteer the evening of Gala.
To become a sponsor, purchase tickets, or make a gift to the event, please visit https://jdrf-baystate.ejoinme.org/bostongala. For additional information about the 31st Annual Boston Gala, contact Kelly Taranto at (781) 431-0700 or email@example.com.