Please join us for a New England JDRF Ride to Cure Team Rally.
Bring your family and friends by to enjoy a country barbecue, live music, activities, ice cream, and more! 10% of all ice cream sales will go directly to the JDRF Ride to Cure Program.
- When: Saturday, August 10, 2013
- Where: Haywagon Restaurant and Farm, 504B W. Hartford Ave., Uxbridge, MA
- Admission: $15 Adults, $10 Children under 12, Free under 5
- Noon: FREE 40 mile ride for experienced cyclists (easy pace, no-drop ride).
- 3 p.m.: FREE Community ride led by Coach Steve Berube (Three to five miles at a novice pace and route). Please note: Children under 17 must be accompanied by legal guardian. Helmets are mandatory to ride.
- 4 p.m.: Country barbecue, “Something Good” (live band), Moonbounce, face painting, ice cream and more.
Advance tickets can be purchased at Haywagon Restaurant and Uxbridge Auto (187 N. Main St., Uxbridge). Contact Steve Berube at (508) 320-7296 or firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets or more information.